Thursday, May 29, 2008

Seriously.....

Well folks I did it again....I locked myself out of Dan and Nesh's house. I went to the gym, and Nesh went to the store.....and yes I forgot my house key. I waited on the front porch for about 40 minutes until Nesh got home. Don't you worry it was long enough for several neighbors to drive by, and wonder who the weirdo was sitting on their neighbors porch. The postman brought the mail to me, and while I'm positive I am not the weirdest thing he has ever seen, he handed me the mail and shrugged as he walked away. Anyway I did get into the house, luckily I didn't have to go to work today, the building next to our building started on fire last night(LOL!). It didn't burn down but it was bad enough they turned the power off to our building for 2 days. Yahoo!!!!!

Speaking of work, some interesting things are happening there, I won't go into that on this blog, after all we are spreading joy and happiness. To help me with some of the goings on at work my friend recently reminded me of a scripture (some words to live by friends): ....let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed. Need I say more, wishing you much joy and happiness!

No comments: