Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Welcome from one of your co-principal investigators!

Dear readers,

We welcome you most earnestly to the source of Spreading Joy and Happiness, a foundation devoted to just that. So, if you're in need of "flipping that frown right upside down," you've come to the right place.

One of the happiest things to happen to me in the last 24 hours - I purchased two sticks of my favorite deoderant. Secret Platinum Asian Pear invisible solid. Truly, I believe that everyone should have armpits that smell like fresh fruit. No man-soap armpits. Nobody wants that, unless it's on a man, of course. So, today, I am fresher than a summer's breeze on the pear orchards of SLC, and loving it. Smith's Marketplace facilitated this happiness for me, and it has the best deoderant selection of the entire Salt Lake metro area. So, if you're in need of a new flavor of happiness, you might want to try it. Seriously, a whole aisle. It's worth the trip.

Anyway, have a happy day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your deoderant purchase and application. I didn't even know they made Asian Pear scented deoderant. My armpits are man-soap scented, I guess, although my Dove deoderant is labeled "Baby Powder" or something like that. I never realized what my armpits were missing until now. Thanks SJ&H!

jameed, RPh, MS said...

Target has an excellent selection of deodorant, too. You can get 10% off your first purchase when you apply for a Target Visa credit card.